Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Enjoy Tandem Paragliding Durmitor and fly over the beautiful landscapes of rocky mountains, pine forests and numerous fields in Žabljak, near the famous Black Lake (Crno Jezero) also known as Gorske oči, and live the dream that has been fascinating to people for centuries. Both, Savin Kuk and the Black Lake area are situated in National Park Durmitor in which you can also enjoy rafting on Tara river – the deepest canyon in Europe.
A dream come true – Tandem Paragliding Savin Kuk is quite easy. Swing easy and safe like a bird in the air and land softly again! Escape to the mountain peak at 2313 meters and land about 15-20 minutes later on the fields or meadows near the adventure park at the start of the ski lift from where we departed uphill or near Black Lake is an exceptional adventure. The duration of the flight depends on the weather conditions, but in any case, we guarantee you a good time!
We offer you Tandem Paragliding Durmitor flights throughout the year, although the most interesting and popular is in the summer. Incredible experience, perfect for those weighing 15 kg or 125 kg. The starting point of the flight is located just below Savin Kuk summit, at 2200 m.a.s.l. During the flight, you will be seated in a comfortable harness with 360-degree views of the Durmitor and Black Lake. Also, you will be able to communicate with the pilot. Before the flight, every passenger is required to sign a statement about taking responsibility for risks. If you are under 18 you will need parental permission.
5-10 Min Before Paragliding Time
If you want to experience this beautiful place with the surrounding areas and amazing rocky mountains, we offer you an unforgettable Paragliding Savin Kuk. Experienced or not, you will be able to fly and enjoy the impressive views of the meadows, mountain peaks, numerous lakes, and Tara river canyon.
Enjoy a panoramic ski lift ride from the bottom of Durmitor to the paragliding starting point on a mountain peak Savin Kuk (2313 meters), which takes off place in a duration of 25 min with fantastic views of Žabljak, Black Lake, Durmitor mountain and surrounding. Besides, you have the opportunity to see several cultural and historical treasures.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, taste the delicious organic food and have an unforgettable fun. You will feel free and one with the nature experiencing it when you take yourself, your friends or family on your journey with paragliding on the famous Durmitor and its numerous peaks and lakes:
NOTE: Due to high cancellation rates of tandem flights from Savin Kuk and limited working hours of chair lift from season 2022. we introduce Winch Tandem Paragliding.
• We’ll meet about 5-10 minutes at the Savin Kuk Ski Centar on the bottom of Durmitor, the starts point for a panoramic ski lift ride to the top of Durmitor for a “welcome meeting”. Enjoy a panoramic ski lift ride from the bottom of Durmitor to the paragliding take-off place in a duration of 30 min. Please, check your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct meeting place location and time.
• During the ride, we have a fantastic view of the Durmitor mountain region. We make fantastic photos and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
• Arrival at the paragliding takes off. Those real adventurers before paragliding will start conquering the peak Savin Kuk 2313m with a famous and incredible panorama view above Black Lake (Crno Jezero) which is surrounded by amazing black pine trees forest. This panorama is the trademark of the Durmitor mountain region and Montenegro.
• The central part of Durmitor rises above the unique Jezerska Površ or Plateau of Lakes that surrounds it. Savin Kuk is a large peak and together with two kilometres long high rocky plateau, Sljeme makes an eastern edge of the central Durmitor area. Here is wide Sljeme (2455m) as well as Savin Kuk (2313m), and between them is a valley where skiing is possible the whole year. It is the eastern side is highest. It rises some 800 m above the Jezerska Površ (Plateau of Lakes). This site is called Čista Strana (Clean Side).
• Short briefing and preparing for safe paragliding. The Paragliding Savin Kuk begins with a short introduction to the practice and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Durmitor is the most beautiful mountain of Montenegro where the tectonic activity and erosion, river and glacier, created a mountainous world of magnificent, which is a good place for hiking to see in one day. With peaks, glacial valleys, and a handful of mountain lakes, here known as “mountain eyes”. The sharp peaks and ridges make it an ideal place for hiking in winter and summer. In a relatively small area of the massif of Durmitor, even has 48 peaks over 2000 m, of which 40 over 2100m, 27 over 2200 m, 18 over 2300 m, 7 over 2400 m and one over 2500 meters (Bobotov Kuk)
• In the same area there are 17 lakes above 1400 m, of which 11 above 1500 m, 1600 m above 9, 4 above 1700 m, two over 2000m (Green vortex and Milos pool), and the deepest is the Black Lake (49 m). In the same area, there are 27 marked and unmarked trails 12. Marked trails have more than 2000 km and pass through all parts of Durmitor and discover all the beauty of this national park.
• After preparation and introduction, the paragliding flight starts at an elevation of 2212 meters and ends at 1416 meters above sea level, so, over this distance, the elevation gain is about 796 meters.
• With the bird’s eye view from Savin Kuk paragliding, you will enjoy the privilege of extraordinary view to the highest peaks of Durmiror massif as well as Crni vrh (Black peak), Ljubišnja and Sinjajevina Mountain.
• Along with the flight, we will enjoy the view of the beautiful surroundings and of the Durmitor mountain region, mountain peaks, and numerous lakes. Part of a plateau, east of the central part, where Žabljak town stands, is at around 1450m altitude. On a wider scale plateau or Durmitor is surrounded by amazing canyons. Moreover, Durmitor is under UNESCO heritage, also is known for its beautiful Black Lake (Crno Jezero) and Canyon Tara river.
• After about 15-20 minutes of paragliding flight, we arrive at our landing field is located just by the parking space at the Savin Kuk Ski Center, so after the flight, you have a short walk back.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
Please, come at least 5-10 minutes before the welcome meeting and departing time based on the itinerary or by the agreement. Also, look closely at your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct meeting point location and time. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: At a parking spot Savin Kuk Ski Center – Žabljak
• Ends on: At a parking spot Savin Kuk Ski Center – Žabljak
Your guide also can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want when you are on the spot.
About hotel guests: According to the planned program for Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parked outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher, or by agreement.
About other guests: If you come on your own, in your own car or bus, you‘ll be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the welcome meeting and departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
– If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
NOTE: If you don’t confirm your booking within the stipulated period, your booking will be cancelled automatically. In that case, a new booking must be made, but then we don’t guarantee availability.
• Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, meeting point location and you can also rate the activity after you finished it.
Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed during the booking process.
Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer a change of the activity if the ordered activity differs too much from the booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 7 days before the scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the providers or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail: email@example.com. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
Note: If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
We advise all clients to take out a sport or extreme sports insurance.
– If the activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
It is recommended to book as early as possible to guarantee availability – or at least seven days before departure for an activity.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
Participants & Children:
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate in activities (see below children’s minimum age).
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
Children’s minimum age:
Please, be sure to check in the activity program if the child’s age is limited. In most activities we offer, the minimum age for children is 7 years, but we also have activities where the age of the child is not limited.
However, children under 7 years (0-6 years) cannot do all the activities, and parents must always supervise them. If there is a possibility, we can arrange childcare if parents want to leave their younger children to stay with our staff.
The minimum age for Rafting, Canyoning, Walking or Trekking – child older than 7 years. Paragliding, Horseback riding and Quad (ATV) would be 10 years. The minimum age for Kayak, SUP and Rock Climbing is 12 years.
• Season: June to September
• Length: About 5 km from Zabljak, 25 km from D. Tara Bridge
• Duration: About 1 Hour
• Code: FDA – PGSK – 001 – MA
Currency: Euro (€)
Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tips themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. A hat or cap, sunscreen, and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. Bring a swimsuit, underwear as a reserve if you get wet, and preferably a towel. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.
Price policy*: The price of the activity/ tour is based per person (and by age)
*Our price policy: for adults is (12+), children from 2-12 (who have not reached the full 12 years), and infants (baby) 0-23 months (child) who have not reached the full 2 years.
– Adults is always from 12 years (excluding separate activities or day-tours).
– Children aged 2-12: for activities or day-tours, different discounts are depending on the program and the other included things in the price, and most often it is 10-15 %.
*For some activities such as kayaking, paragliding, etc. there is no discount for children 2-12 years, and most of our activities are for children from 7 years. Example: The age limits for practising ie canyoning – the lower limit is about 8 years, depending on the constitution of the child.
– Children from 0-23 months: Child/Baby- It is not recommended that they participate in this activity/tour.
Currency: Euro (€)
More prices with various participants based on the different packages – see Booking Form prices