Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Enjoy the Paragliding Savin Kuk and fly over the beautiful landscapes of rocky mountains, pine forests and numerous fields in Žabljak, near the famous Black Lake (Crno Jezero) also known as Gorske oči, and live the dream that has been fascinating people for centuries. Both, the Savin Kuk and the Black Lake are situated in National Park Durmitor in which you can also enjoy rafting on Tara river – the deepest canyon in Europe and go visit the shortest river in Europe – Ljutica.
A dream come true – Tandem Paragliding Savin Kuk is quite easy. You want you to swing easy and safe like a bird in the air and land softly again? Escape to the mountain peak at 2313 meters and land about 15-20 minutes later on the fields or meadows near adventure park in the start of ski lift from where we departed uphill or near Black Lake is an exceptional adventure. Duration of the flight depends on the weather conditions, but in any case, we guarantee you a good time!
We offer you tandem Paragliding Savin Kuk flights throughout the year, although the most interesting and popular is in the summer. Incredible experience, perfect for those weighing 15 kg or 125 kg. The starting point of the flight is located just below Savin Kuk summit, at 2200 m.a.s.l. During the flight, you will be seated in a comfortable harness with 360-degree views of the Durmitor and Black Lake. Also, you will be able to communicate with the pilot. Before the flight, every passenger is required to sign a statement about taking responsibility for risks. If you are under 18 you will need parental permission.
5-10 Min Before Paragliding Time
If you want to experience this beautiful place with the surrounding areas and amazing rocky mountains, we offer you an unforgettable Paragliding Savin Kuk. Experienced or not, you will be able to fly and enjoy the impressive views of the meadows, mountain peaks, numerous lakes, and Tara river canyon.
Enjoy a panoramic ski lift ride from the bottom of Durmitor to the paragliding starting point on a mountain peak Savin Kuk (2313 meters), takes off place in a duration of 25 min with the fantastic views of Žabljak, Black Lake, Durmitor mountain and surrounding. Besides, you have the opportunity to see several cultural and historical treasures.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, taste the delicious organic food and have an unforgettable fun. You will feel free and one with the nature experiencing it when you take yourself, your friends or family on your journey with paragliding on the famous Durmitor and its numerous peaks and lakes:
• We’ll meet about 5-10 minutes at the Savin Kuk Ski Centar on the bottom of Durmitor, the starts point for a panoramic ski lift ride to the top of Durmitor for a “welcome meeting”. Enjoy a panoramic ski lift ride from the bottom of Durmitor to the paragliding take off place in a duration of 30 min. Please, check your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct meeting place location and time.
• During the ride, we have a fantastic view of the Durmitor mountain region. We make fantastic photo and to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
• Arrival to the paragliding take off. Those real adventurers before paragliding will start conquering the peak Savin Kuk 2313m with famous and incredible panorama view above Black Lake (Crno Jezero) which is surrounded with amazing black pine trees forest. This panorama is the trademark of Durmitor mountain region and Montenegro.
• The central part of Durmitor rises above unique Jezerska Površ or Plateau of Lakes that surrounds it. Savin Kuk is a large peak and together with two kilometers long high rocky plateau, Sljeme makes an eastern edge of central Durmitor area. Here is wide Sljeme (2455m) as well as Savin Kuk (2313m), and between them is a valley where skiing is possible whole year. It is the eastern side is highest. It rises some 800 m above the Jezerska Površ (Plateau of Lakes). This side is called Čista Strana (Clean Side).
• Short briefing and preparing for safe paragliding. The Paragliding Savin Kuk begins with a short introduction to practice and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Durmitor is the most beautiful mountain of Montenegro where the tectonic activity and erosion, river and glacier, created a mountainous world of magnificent, which is a good place for hiking to see in one day. With peaks, glacial valleys, and a handful of mountain lakes, here known as “mountain eyes”. The sharp peaks and ridges make it an ideal place for hiking in winter and summer. In a relatively small area of the massif of Durmitor, even has 48 peaks over 2000 m, of which 40 over 2100m, 27 over 2200 m, 18 over 2300 m, 7 over 2400 m and one over 2500 meters (Bobotov Kuk)
• In the same area there are 17 lakes above 1400 m, of which 11 above 1500 m, 1600 m above 9, 4 above 1700 m, two over 2000m (Green vortex and Milos pool), and the deepest is the Black Lake (49 m). In the same area there are 27 marked and unmarked trails 12. Marked trails has more than 2000 km and pass through all parts of Durmitor and discover all the beauty of this national park.
• After preparation and introduction, the paragliding flight starts at an elevation of 2212 meters and ends at 1416 meters above the sea level, so over this distance, the elevation gain is about 796 meters.
• With the bird’s eye view from Savin Kuk paragliding, you will enjoy in the privilege of extraordinary view to highest peaks of Durmiror massif as well as Crni vrh (Black peak), Ljubišnja and Sinjajevina Mountain.
• Along with the flight, we will enjoy the view of the beautiful surroundings and of the Durmitor mountain region, mountain peaks, and numerous lakes. Part of a plateau, east of central part, where Žabljak town stands, is at around 1450m altitude. On a wider scale plateau or Durmitor is surrounded by amazing canyons. Moreover, Durmitor is under UNESCO heritage, also is known for its beautiful Black Lake (Crno Jezero) and Canyon Tara river.
• After about 15-20 minutes paragliding flight, we arrive at our landing field is located just by the parking space at the Savin Kuk Ski Center, so after the flight, you have a short walk back.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize the activity must be at least 2 people (contact us for info)
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The program can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety, etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come at least 5-10 minutes before the welcome meeting and departing time-based on the itinerary or by the agreement. Also, look closely your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct meeting point location and time. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: At a parking spot Savin Kuk Ski Center – Žabljak
• Ends on: At a parking spot Savin Kuk Ski Center – Žabljak
Your guide also can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want when you are on the spot.
About hotel guests: According to the planned program for Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher, or by agreement.
About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before welcome meeting and departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
– If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
– Confirm the booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact us.
– Please, confirm the booking immediately during the booking process if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
– Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, meeting point location and you can also rate the activity after you finished it. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
– Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your guide at the welcome meeting.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If the activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 175 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: June to September
• Length: About 5 km from Zabljak, 25 km from D. Tara Bridge
• Duration: About 1 Hour
• Code: FDA – PGSK – 001 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.