Enjoy one of the most famous paragliding in the Adriatic sea just above Budva and Bečići, from Brajići, 790 meters above sea level. Live the dream that people have been fascinating for centuries and fly over the beautiful scenary, where you will be amazed by the incredible views of the bay of Budva. Get an aerial view of a beautiful landscape in the mountains with the buildings and walls of the Budva fortress, Bečići beach and the famous peninsula of Sveti Stefan
A dream come true – Tandem Paragliding quite easily. You want you swing easy and safe as a bird in the air and land softly again? Escape to the mountain peak at 790 meters and landed about 30 minutes later on the sandy beach in Bečići, is an exceptional adventure. We offer tandem paragliding flights throughout the year, although the most popular is in the summer. Incredible experience, perfect for those weighing 40 kg or 100 kg. If you are under 18 need parental permission.
Wear good shoes, long pants and camera.
Besides, you have the opportunity to see several cultural and historical treasures.
15 Min Before paragliding Time
If you want to experience this beautiful place with the surroundings area and amazing coast, to enjoy the natural beauty of Montenegro and the Adriatic Sea, we offer you an unforgettable paragliding. Watch the beautiful surrounding, hundreds of feet below you, while flying in the curve, feeling adrenaline in every part of your body. Experienced or not, you will be able to fly and enjoy the impressive views of Budva as looks stunning from this perspective.
The approximate time of the flight is half an hour, depending on weather conditions. A great experience is group paragliding that gives you the chance to fly side-by-side and make pictures of each other for unforgettable memories.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like adventure, taste delicious organic foods and have fun. You come to experience when you take yourself, your friends or family on your journey with paragliding on the famous beauty of the Adriatic Sea:
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes on parking on the beach in Bečići for a “welcome meeting”. Please, check your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct Pick-up and Drop-Off locations and time.
• Our adventure starts from Budva. Budva is a Montenegrin town on the Adriatic Sea. It has around 14,000 inhabitants, and it is the centre of Budva Municipality. The coastal area around Budva, called the Budva riviera, is the center of Montenegrin tourism, known for its well-preserved medieval walled city, sandy beaches and diverse nightlife.
• We drive along the winding road toward to Brajici. During the ride we have a fantastic view to all the beauties of the Montenegrian coast. We make a short photo break and to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
• Arrival at Brajići hill 790 meters, starting point for paragliding about 15 km from the “meeting point”. Preparing for safe paragliding. Full paragliding equipment including.
• One of the most amazing places for paragliding on the coast of Montenegro is Brajici, which is 760 m above sea level, just 15 km from Budva. This is a place from where you can fly just above the sea, seeing all the nature beauties of the coast.
• You can always choose whether to fly on your own or with a professional guide ready to show you all the beauties of the Montenegrian coast from a totally different side.
• Departing paragliding, through the very attractive areas of Budva Riviera and surrounding. A paragliding flight is about 20 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
• Incredible view on bay of Budva makes this jump one of the most popular ones. Incredible climate congruity-wind that assures safe and in the same time exiting flight, sea surface and panorama of the Riviera of Budva, make paragliding favorite extreme sport.
• We will see the beautiful surrounding areas and amazing Budva Riviera, that you look towards the first part, that you are flying. Paragliding continues to the famous and very popular hotel complex Bečići, where we’re flying over this place with their popular beach. In the continuation of the paragliding, we will enjoy the view of the famous Adriatic Sea and other surrounding, before we land in beautifully the sandy beach in Bečići.
• Paragliding flight End destination Bečići beach, where we will take off the equipment and have a short break.
• Becici beach is one of the most beautiful and longest beaches of the southern Adriatic. It starts from the Cape of Zavala and spreads over the Rafailovici Beach. It is a sandy beach with pebbles. Tourists can enjoy multiple sea recreations.
• Return to the meeting place on the beach in Bečići, Budva or under the program.
• Arrival to the meeting place on the beach in Bečići or Budva. Or, the starting point for the activity at the location and agreed time specified in the voucher according to the daily program or agreement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize the activity must be at least 2 people (contact us for info)
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The program can be changed (eg, due of the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva or Becici. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Budva or Becici.
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: Bečići beach .
Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 155 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Length: About 5 km.
• Duration: 2 Hours
• Code: FDA – PGBR – 002 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.