Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Enjoy one of the most famous paragliding in the Adriatic sea just above Budva and Bečići, from Brajići, 790 meters above sea level.
Get an aerial view of a beautiful landscape in the mountains with the buildings and walls of the Budva fortress, Bečići beach and the famous peninsula of Sveti Stefan. We offer tandem paragliding flights throughout the year, although the most popular is in the summer.
15 Min Before paragliding Time
Watch the beautiful surrounding, hundreds of feet below you, while flying in the curve, feeling adrenaline in every part of your body. Experienced or not, you will be able to fly and enjoy the impressive views of Budva as looks stunning from this perspective.
The approximate time of the flight is half an hour, depending on weather conditions. A great experience is group paragliding that gives you the chance to fly side-by-side and take pictures of each other for unforgettable memories.
We’ll meet about 15 minutes before your scheduled time of the paragliding at the parking on the beach in Bečići by the landing area for a “welcome meeting”.
Please, check your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct Pick-up and Drop-Off locations and times.
We drive along the winding road toward Brajici. During the ride, we have a fantastic view of all the beauties of the Montenegrian coast.
Before taking off, we’ll make a short photo break and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
Arrive at Brajići hill 790 meters, starting point for paragliding about 15 km and 20 minutes driving from the “meeting point”.
We prepare for safe paragliding. Full paragliding equipment included.
Departing paragliding, through the very attractive areas of Budva Riviera and surrounding. A paragliding flight is about 20 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
The incredible view on the bay of Budva makes this jump one of the most popular ones. Incredible climate congruity-wind that assures safe and at the same time exciting flight, sea surface and the panorama of the Riviera of Budva, make paragliding a favourite extreme sport.
We will see the beautiful surrounding areas and amazing Budva Riviera, that you look towards the first part, that you are flying. Paragliding continues to the famous and very popular hotel complex Bečići, where we’re flying over this place with their popular beach. In the continuation of the paragliding, we will enjoy the view of the famous Adriatic Sea and other surroundings, before we land in beautifully the sandy beach in Bečići.
Paragliding flight End destination Bečići beach at the landing area, where we will take off the equipment and have a short break.
Becici beach is one of the most beautiful and longest beaches of the southern Adriatic. It starts from the Cape of Zavala and spreads over Rafailovici Beach. It is a sandy beach with pebbles. Tourists can enjoy multiple sea recreations.
The End of the paragliding tour.
We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• The program can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing a bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 10 – 15 minutes before your scheduled time to the “meeting place” at Bečići by the landing area for paragliding. Also, look closely at the scheduled time and location. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts/Ends on Bečići Beach – Paragliding’s landing area.
Your guide also can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want when you are on the spot.
About hotel guests: According to the planned program for Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher, or by agreement.
About other guests: If you come on your own, in your own car or bus, you‘ll be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the welcome meeting and departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
– If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
– Confirm the booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact us.
– Please, confirm the booking immediately during the booking process if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
– Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, meeting point location and you can also rate the activity after you finished it. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
– Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your guide at the welcome meeting.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if cancelled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If the activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
– Price is based on group 2 participants (adults) and per person, as well as according to the suggested date of the activity.
– To realize this activity must be at least 2 people (adults), ie for the people, it’s possible to organize it as a “private activity” (for the price of 2 people).
– If there is an insufficient number of participants during your reservation and you want to book a “private activity” and pay a deposit, but in the meantime, other people also booked then, the basic price will be calculated. Just give us a notification when booking for this “basic” option.
– The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
– The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
– Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate in this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to October
• Start point for the fly: Brajići hill- 790 masl
• Finish point for the fly: Bečići Beach – Paragliding’s landing area. – 0 masl
• Height difference: About 790 meters
• Ride length: About 15 km
• Difficulty: Easy/Medium difficult
• Duration: Ride 20 minutes, full tour, about 1 hour
• Code: FDA – PGBR – 002 – MA
Currency: Euro (€)
Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give a tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. A hat or cap, sunscreen, and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. Bring a swimsuit, underwear as a reserve if you get wet, and preferably a towel. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.