Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Zip 1050 m across the world’s second deepest canyon at speeds that range up to 120 km/h! This adrenaline filled ZipLine across Canyon Tara is classed as one of the fastest in the world. Real treat for the greatest lovers of extreme adventures and wild nature.
15 Min Before Time For ZipLine
Tara River Canyon is 1333 m deep, which makes it the deepest in Europe, and after Colorado Canyon, second in the world. It’s fascinating just by itself, isn’t it? And now imagine that you fly over that natural phenomenon only hanging from a cable.
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before ZipLine time on parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge for a “Welcome to ZipLine” meeting. Thereafter, transport to the starting point for ZipLine.
• Arrival at Guest House Tara Canyon in Djurdjevica Tara, starting point for ZipLine about 2 km from the “meeting point”. Preparing for safe ZipLine. Full equipment for ZipLine including life jackets, helmets and gloves.
• Your adventure begins with a short introduction and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Hooked to the cable in the sitting position, you are moving at the high speed to the other side of the hill. The speed at which you fly will depend on your weight, wind, etc.
• ZIP Line takes a couple of minutes but you will have an unforgettable experience.
• ZipLine flight ends with arrival on the other side.
• Return journey to the meeting place at the Đurđevića Tara bridge, starting point for ZipLine, or under the program.
• Take a walk and enjoy the view from the famous bridge Đurđevića Tara, which is an architectural masterpiece with its five arches 152 feet above the river.
• Arrival to the meeting place on parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge, or according to the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize this program there must be least 4 people.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price. The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted (eg.,Depending on conditions, etc.)
• The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• We can organize transport from / to Dubrovnik, Tivat, Budva, Podgorica, Sarajevo, etc.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Đurđevića Tara. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge.
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 50 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: May to November
• Length: 1050 m.
• Duration: Whole tour about 40 minutes, ZIP Line about a couple of minutes.
• Code: ZLTA-LTDT01-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.