Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Experience the longest zipline in Montenegro over the emerald green waters of Piva Lake! An incredible feeling of freedom, accompanied by a huge rush of adrenaline will overwhelm you, as you fly for 1400m at the speed of 65km/h and admire the magnificent transparent lake and the surrounding mountains. This will be definitely an unforgettable experience and a lifelong souvenir from Montenegro!
During the ride over the crystal-clear waters, surrounded by thick forest covering the vertical slopes of enclosing mountains, you will realize why Piva Lake represents one of the most beautiful lakes in this area.
Piva Lake is an artificial lake and the largest drinking water reservoir in the Balkans, with impressive history which does not leave tourists indifferent.
Your 1400m-long zipline experience in Pluzine starts from Nature Park Piva (Park Prirode Piva), you pass to the other side of the lake at the speed of 65 km/h where you will have a short break for taking photos. The adventure continues as an easy walking through the forest in order to reach the second part of the zipline route, which leads nearby to the bridge on the lake and opens the new impressive sceneries in front of you!
If you are an adrenaline and incredible natural beauty lover, Piva Lake and 1400m-long zipline will be a real paradise on Earth for you!
15 min before booked time for zipline
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before booked time at the parking lot of Nature Park Piva (Park Prirode Piva) for a “Welcome to ZipLine” meeting.
• Arrival at the starting point for ZipLine, few minutes walk from the meeting point. Preparing for safe ZipLine. Full equipment for ZipLine including life jackets, helmets and gloves.
• Your adventure begins with a short introduction and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Hooked to the cable in the sitting position, you are moving at the high speed to the other side of the hill. The speed at which you fly will depend on your weight, wind, etc.
• There are two parts of the zip line flight, a short easy walking through the forest is a part of the adventure!
• ZIP Line takes a couple of minutes but you will have an unforgettable experience.
• ZipLine flight ends with arrival on the zipline endpoint nearby the bridge.
• The return journey to the meeting place at the parking lot of Nature Park Piva, the starting point for ZipLine, or under the program.
• Arrival to the meeting place at the parking lot in front of “Nature Park Piva”, or according to the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize this program there must be at least 1 person.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price.
• The program time can be adjusted (eg., Depending on conditions, etc.)
• The program can be modified (eg, If the weather requires, etc.)
• We can organize transport from/to Dubrovnik, Tivat, Budva, Podgorica, Sarajevo, etc.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before the booked time at the “meeting” location or agreement by Đurđevića Tara Bridge. Also, look closely at the booked time and location.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before the booked time at the “meeting” location or by agreement. Also, look closely at the booked time and location.
• Starts on Nature Park Piva
Depart on the booked time at location, or agreement. Get information beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on Nature Park Piva
Arrive at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if cancelled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities with transport in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 3 years can’t participate in this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year. Mostly Apr – Nov
• Length: 1400 m
• Duration: about 30 min.
• Code: DA-ZLPL-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.