Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
The place where the crystal clear and warm Adriatic Sea embraces the steep slopes of the mountains Lovćen and Orjen, has always attracted attention with its beauty and strategic position.
Numerous civilizations have left their traces in Boka Bay, especially in the old town of Kotor and the town of Perast and that was the reason UNESCO put it under protection in 1978.
If you are a dynamic person who loves exploring new places, learning about culture, history and traditions but also an oenophile – this tour is made for you
Join us on Sightseeing & Wine Tasting in Boka bay tour and enrich yourself with stories about history and culture, and get inspired by exceptional beauty!
According to the itinerary
On this day tour, you will visit two towns under UNESCO – Kotor and Perast and walk through the vineyards of the only winery in the Bay of Kotor – Savina winery.
Kotor is one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast, with narrow streets, a lot of noble palaces, churches among which the cathedral of Saint Tryphon stands out with its beauty.
On the other hand, Perast is the cradle of navigation in Montenegro. One of the first maritime schools in the world has opened here! In front of Perast are located two picturesque islands. The artificial island Our Lady of the Rocks waits for you to tell you secrets of seamen!
The last stop on this tour is Savina Monastery and Savina winery, where you will learn about grape growing and wine producing near the sea and taste several local wines, as well as about spirituality in Montenegro!
Highlights of the tour:
We’ll meet about 5 – 10 minutes before departing time in the centre of Budva (at the bus stop for tourist and excursion buses on the Mediteranska street, across from Voli Supermarket), or according to the agreement for a “welcome meeting”.
We start from Bečići and Budva, around 8 o’clock in the morning. Safe drive to Kotor along the scenic road with an amazing view of the Adriatic sea.
Please, look closely at our driving schedule where you will get on the bus (minibus).
You will go on a guided walking tour through the old town of Kotor, one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast. Its cultural and historical heritage built under the influence of Romans, Byzantines, Serbian and Bosnian kings, Venetians, Austro-Hungarians, French and Russians were the main reason for putting it under the protection of UNESCO since 1978.
Walking through the numerous squares connected by narrow stone streets, the palaces of noble families will ensure you how powerful and influential Kotor was in the past.
Kotor’s most noticeable building and symbol is the cathedral of Saint Tryphon, which impresses all visitors with its history and timeless beauty of over 1000 years.
Visiting the Maritime museum you will be introduced to 10 centuries-long maritime histories while the Museum of cats will be the perfect spot for cat lovers.
Drive along the scenic road through the Bay of Kotor, the southernmost fjord in Europe and one of the most beautiful bays in the world! A crystal clear Adriatic sea with high mountains in its hinterland impresses every visitor.
Enchanted by the medieval beauty, you will have another historical and cultural shock on the next stop. It is one of the well-preserved baroque towns on the Adriatic coast, with a long maritime history and tradition. Shortly said, you will visit Perast and then take a boat (optional) to the picturesque, boat-shaped islet called “Our Lady of the rocks” that preserves and share secrets of seaman from Perast.
The journey continues towards Herceg Novi along the coastal road through the Bay of Kotor, with a lot of resorts and traditional stone houses.
Arrival at Savina vineyards. They are located at the entrance of the impressive Boka bay, on the estate of the famous monastery Savina from the 11th century.
In this place, you will have the opportunity to learn about grape-growing and winemaking in the lavish Mediterranean vegetation and woodland surrounding. The members of the Obradovic family will explain the benefits of wine growing in the coastal area, and how they succeed to make light and breezy, summer styles of their wines. Also, you will listen to one indigenous white varietal, Žižak (zhizhak).
Tasting of 3 types of wine: Rose, Chardonnay, and Cabernet Sauvignon, accompanied by an even richer selection of local, homemade canape & tapas; olive oil tasting, produced by the estate’s olive groves and finish off with a tasting of their local Grappa digestive – INCLUDED.
Savina Monastery is one of the most beautiful orthodox monasteries in Boka bay with a long history. It consists of three churches. The largest and the most dominant is a church dedicated to the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
Drive back to the starting point of this amazing day tour. Passing over the narrowest part of the bay – the Verige Strait, whose width is 300 meters by ferry Lepetane – Kamenari.
We drop you off where we met each other early this morning!
Hope you had a great time with us!
– To realize this day tour the minimum number of participants must be at least 2 people (couple – with at least 2 adults). If the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached see Booking Form prices, also Pricing information and Prices, or contact us if you have any questions.
– The maximum number of participants is 15 (larger groups on request).
– The program can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety, etc.)
– The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc)
Please, come 10 minutes before departing time at the meeting place in Budva/Becici according to the itinerary or agreement.
• Starts on: Budva/Becici.
Depart at the scheduled time and location. Your guide can give you more details about the tour.
• Ends on: Budva/Becici.
Arrive at the scheduled time and location in Budva/Becici. Your guide can give you more information about the day tour and any other information you want.
– About hotel guests: According to the planned program for Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be the parking lot outside the hotel, or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher, or by agreement.
– About other guests: If you come on your own, in your car or bus, you will be at the meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before the “welcome meeting“ and departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
Note: If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
– Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions, or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking within 7 days of the booking date by paying a 30% deposit, and the rest based on a payment plan. Please, confirm the booking immediately during the booking process if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this day tour.
NOTE: If you don’t confirm your booking within the stipulated period, your booking will be cancelled automatically. In that case, a new booking must be made, but then we don’t guarantee availability.
– Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, and your meeting point location and you can also rate the day tour after you finished it.
Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
All of our customers who are booking with Montenegro Adventure supply useful material to ensure a worry-free, yet adventurous tour. Upon receipt of full payment, the customer receives an e-Voucher with all material delivered by e-mail which can be printed as PDFs or redeemed on mobile.
This e-Voucher includes:
• A detailed itinerary
• Copies of your activity vouchers and invoices
• A detailed map with your route and day tour marked
The customer is supposed to show either a paper or an e-Voucher to our staff or tour guide at the start of the tour.
All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed during the booking process.
Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer the tour if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 7 days before the scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the day tour and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
Note: If day tour is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued
We advise all clients to take out cancellation insurance.
It is recommended to book as early as possible to guarantee availability – or at least seven days before departure for a day tour.
CHANGE & ADJUST:
– The program can be changed (eg, due to traffic, safety, etc.)
– The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
Participants & Children:
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
Children’s minimum age:
Please, be sure to check in the travel program if the child’s age is limited. In most day tours we offer, the minimum age for children is 7 years, but we also have tours where the age of the child is not limited.
However, children under 7 years (0-6 years) cannot do all the activities, and parents must always supervise them. If there is a possibility, we can arrange childcare if parents want to leave their younger children to stay with our staff.
The minimum age for Rafting, Canyoning, Walking or Trekking – is a child older than 7 years. Paragliding, Horseback riding and Quad (ATV) would be 10 years. The minimum age for Kayak, SUP and Rock Climbing is 12 years.
• Season: All year, but usually from April to November
• Duration: 10 hours
• Code: WTS – DTBB– 001 – MA
TIPPING (Gratuity, Bakhshish): Please note that tipping is customary in Montenegro since a service charge is not added to the bill for example meals at restaurants, guide/driver, and so on. However, a modest tip is always appreciated when left as a thank you to staff who have served you, for exceptional service on a guided tour or at a restaurant, for example. The staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This is an easy/moderate difficult day tour, with a few long sightseeing combined with activities such as walking. We recommend you be physically fit for the trip.
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST: Credit card, extra cash – euro € (currency), camera (possibly extra batteries and memory card), sunblock, sunglasses, sun hat or cap, water bottle, smaller rucksack, flashlight/torch, personal first aid kit (possibly. hand sanitiser, mask).
CLOTHES: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the day tour. A hat or cap, sunscreen, and appropriate sun protection clothing are required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.
DON’T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: ID or original passport, personal medications, and other essentials you need during your day tour.
– The price is based on the packages of how many people participate, and per person, as well as according to the suggested date of the day tour.
– To realize this day tour must be at least 2 people (couple – at least 2 adults). Also, see Booking Form prices, or contact us.
– If there are more than 15 participants in the group, then get a smaller discount. Also, contact us.
Price policy*: The price of the day tour is based per person (and by age)
*Our price policy: for adults is (12+), children from 2-12 (who have not reached the full 12 years), and infants (baby) 0-23 months (children) who have not reached the full 2 years.
– Adults are always 12 years (excluding separate activities or day tours).
– Children aged 2-12: for activities or day tours, different discounts are depending on the program and the other included things in the price, and most often it is 10-15 %.
*For some activities such as kayaking, paragliding, etc. there is no discount for children 2-12 years, and most of our activities are for children from 7 years. Example: The age limits for practising ie canyoning – the lower limit is about 8 years, depending on the constitution of the child.
– Children from 0-23 months: Child/Baby- It is not recommended that they participate in this day tour.
Other Price policy**:
Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
CURRENCY: Euro (€)