Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Budva is a town in Montenegro on the Adriatic Sea. Part of the Budva Riviera, it’s known for sandy beaches and nightlife. Stone walls built by the Venetians surround the narrow streets of the medieval old town (Stari Grad). This historic district is home to a seaside citadel and religious sites such as the Church of Santa Maria in Punta, established in the 9th century.
Budva is the metropolis of Montenegrin tourism thanks to the great number of beaches and hotels that make this a most desirable tourist destination.
Apart from its natural beauty, its bay islands and beaches for example, Budva is rich in historic monuments.
Sveti Stefan is a small island on the Adriatic coast of Montenegro, approximately 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southeast of Budva.
Kayaking excursion to the island of Sveti Stefan, explore the island and enjoying one of the most expensive beaches of Montenegro.
Our trips are suitable from age 7-75 years. Montenegro is a paradise for canoeing.
The kayaks are stable and of high quality and we can also borrow other kayak equipment.
15 Min Before Kayaking Time
We will drive to Budva old town, and the Slovenska Plaža (Beach and get ready to hunt the sea, on this trip along the Budva Riviera, while we showing you a new perspective with sea kayaking paddling!
The Budva Riviera covers an area of 25 km in length and is located in the central part of the Montenegrin coast. Along the Budva Riviera there are 17 small and large sandy beaches starting with Jaz on the north to Buljarica to the south. The center of the Riviera is Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic, with the Old Town, mentioned in written sources already in the 5th century before Christ. Besides Budva, the Riviera makes forty settlements including Bečići, Sveti Stefan, Petrovac, Miločer, Pržno, Island St. Nikola …
This is definitely an attraction that you need to experience when you are alone, with your friends or family:
• We’ll meet about 15 minute before kayaking time on the hotel parking or according to the program for a “Welcome to Kayak” meeting.
Thereafter, transport to the starting point for kayaking.
• Arrival at the beach of Slovenska Plaža, starting point for kayaking. Preparing for safe kayaking. Full kayaking equipment including neoprene suits and boots, life jackets, anoraks and helmets. Each kayak has a waterproof bag where you can store your mobile phones and cameras.
• Your kayaking adventure begins from the coast with a short introduction to paddling practice and safety procedures led by your guide / skipper.
• Departing kayak ride, through the very attractive areas.
• We paddle along the Budva Riviera beyond the Budva Old Town walls and famous St Nikola Island as well as outside the peninsula of St Stefan. We take pictures on beautiful walls of the old town of Budva.
• We will be out at sea all day but we will make several stops on the many fine sandy beaches for swiming and snorkeling.
• Kayaking ride end destination the beach Richard’s head , where we will change clothes and have a lunch.
• We’ll have lunch at one of the beach restaurants with a tasting of local food and wine.
• The return journey to Budva, or under the program.
• Our ride from the beach Slovenska Plaža to Budva takes about 15 minutes.
• Arrival in Budva, the starting point for the trip, outside the hotel, at agreed time specified in the voucher, according to the daily program or arrangement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize this program there must be least 6 people.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price. The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted (eg.,Depending on conditions, winds, etc.)
• The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• We can organize transport from / to Dubrovnik, Tivat, Budva, Podgorica, Sarajevo, etc.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: hotel parking or according to the program.
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: hotel parking or according to the program.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please contact the Travel agent to confirm your booking 48 hours before departure.
• Please show your voucher to your tour guide at the beginning of the trip.
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 160 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Length: About 40 km.
• Duration: Whole tour about 9 hours, kayaking about 6 hours.
• Code: KABD-BDSS01-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.