Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Visiting Northern Montenegro – go on adrenaline tours, explore hiking trails, walk around glacial lakes, take amazing photos from numerous viewpoints – will not be completed without visiting Pljevlja.
Pljevlja is a city in the very north of Montenegro with a very rich history and material and non-material cultural heritage. At the intersection of the caravan routes between east and west, a city that was once a powerful center of Illyrian, and then Roman, Serbian, Bosnian, and Turkish authorities, now is a source of
inspiration, knowledge, and beauty for every visitor.
Pljevlja is known not only for its culture and tradition but as a town of Sevdah ( traditional music), and enjoyment (Merak), and culinary specialties too. Famous traditional music bend is Pljevaljski tamburasi while Pljevaljski sir (cheese) and beef prosciutto are the food symbols of Pljevlja.
Prepare yourself for traveling in time and listen about powerful civilizations that rule this town and left their marks behind them. Don’t forget to take cameras in order to not miss perfect shots of impressive monuments and majestic city park.
Pljevlja – the hotel where you’re staying, or by agreement.
According to the itinerary
Our tour starts as an easy walk along the main street “Kralja Petra I” to the Homeland Museum, located in the city center.
• Arrival at the meeting place, or according to the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize the arrangement must be at least 2 people.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price.
• The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• Duration of the program can be customized by you.
• We can accept a transfer for groups to/ from Pljevlja.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Pljevlja. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the bus (minibus). We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Pljevlja.
Depart at the scheduled time and location from Pljevlja or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the excursion.
• Ends on: Pljevlja.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location on Pljevlja or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the excursion and any other information you want.
Buses or minibuses depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. You might find similar bus stops throughout the city or in the same area. Because boarding and arrival locations can change through the year, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the driving schedule at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the boarding point at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this excursion.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the excursion.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or location on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer the excursion if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the excursion and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made on our website or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• It’s possible to organize as a private excursion of 280 €, 1 – 7 people (40 € per person).
• The excursion is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The excursion can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the excursion are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years. Children under 2 go free on this tour.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Distance: About 23.0 km – 30 minutes drive
• Duration: 8 hours.
• Code: IPV-001-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the excursion. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.