Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
The Skadar Lake – the biggest lake on the Balkan peninsula. Famous in the world, by its own unique beauty. Fulfilled with the richness of flora and fauna, also under the protection of UNESCO, as a National Heritage. While our boat is sailing on the lake, enjoy the view of the many islands and bays, with picturesque surroundings, that this area offers you.
Intimate touch with untouched nature. Take a boat ride along the lake and eat in a national restaurant.
While you are in Montenegro you can’t miss the opportunity to visit the largest lake on the Balkan Peninsula, widely known for its rich flora and fauna, and also a place of the cultural and historical heritage of Montenegro.
10 Min Before Traveling Time
Skadar Lake represents an oasis for all nature lovers. There are 264 species of birds on the lake, 73 species are nesting nests, 18 species are regular passersby, 45 species are winter guests, 12 species regularly spend the summer without stumbling. The reason for this diversity of birds is the ecological and geological characteristic as well as the unevenness of the ecosystem. Most often, cormorants, grey white and yellow herons, mussels, wild ducks, bar cuts and so on can be seen. The spectacular place is certainly taken by Pelican.
With its beautiful shore, Skadar Lake is captivated and enchanted by numerous visitors. On the lake itself, there is a large number of Orthodox monasteries on the islands of “Gorizia”. Monasteries date back to the 14th century and represent the most valuable segment of cultural heritage in the National Park.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, to taste delicious organic foods and have fun. Come to experience when you are alone, with your friends or family on your adventure on the famous Skadar Lake:
• We’ll meet about 10-15 minute before departing time at the location after the program or agreement in Budva / Bečići for a “welcome meeting”.
• We start from Budva and Bečići, around 8 o’clock in the morning and drive towards Skadar Lake. Along the way we make a few short stops to rest and enjoy the spectacular scenery, as a short photo break.
• A short coffee break in the small fishing village Virpazar with charming stone houses.
• In the small fishing village Virpazar we start sightseeing or,
• A panoramic boat ride that reveals the numerous attractions of the lake, beautiful birds, blooming lotus flowers, hidden beaches …Swimming is possible anywhere if weather conditions allow.
• Lunch. The restaurants around the Nacional park, offer a delicious lunch with specialities of the local cuisine and we can provide domestic wine.
• Our ride from Skadar Lake takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes with a very spectacular view of the surrounding area.
• Arrival in Budva and Bečići, the starting point for the trip, outside the hotel, at the agreed time specified in the voucher, according to the daily program or arrangement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• The program can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing a bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva Riviera cities. Also, look closely at the scheduled time and location where will you get on the bus (minibus). We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Budva Riviera.
Depart at the scheduled time and location from Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Get information beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the excursion.
• Ends on: Budva Riviera.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location on Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the excursion and any other information you want.
Buses or minibuses depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. You might find similar bus stops throughout the city or in the same area. Because boarding and arrival locations can change throughout the year, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as a reference only.
• About hotel guests: According to the driving schedule at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, in your own car or bus, you‘ll be at the boarding point at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this excursion.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the excursion.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or location on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer the excursion if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the excursion and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made on our website or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if cancelled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• It’s possible to organize a private excursion of 343 €, 1 – 7 people (49 € per person).
• The excursion is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The excursion can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the excursion are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years. Children under 2 go free on this tour.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to October
• Distance: About 60.0 km – 1 hour and 10 minutes drive
• Duration: 7 hours and 20 minutes.
• Code: FDE – BDSL – 008 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the excursion. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.