Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
One of the favourite picnic spots in the town with landscapes of extraordinary beauty and cultural and historical monuments of inestimable importance is the Voloder River. It is the longest and cleanest tributary of the river Ćehotina, about 20 km long. It is unpolluted due to the distance from the town and industrial plants in Pljevlja, but also from the houses of the surrounding villages.
Voloder is the largest natural spawning ground in its basin. Grayling, trout, hucho hucho, as well as the entire population of the sneep from Ćehotina, come out to spawn in this river. At the confluence of Voloder to Ćehotina River, during spawning of sneep, the bottom of the Voloder becomes totally black.
All in all, a real paradise for all fly fishing lovers!!
15 Min Before Fly Fishing Time
Prepare yourself for a fantastic day in the cleanest river of Pljevlja, for exciting fishing in the waters surrounded by green forest accompanied by the chirping of birds.
Few hours in emerald-green water rich in different fish species such as grayling or brown trout in its entire course, from the source to the confluence in the Ćehotina River.
Specimens of brook trout are not large, but they are definitely numerous. In the lower part of the stream, grayling and hucho hucho also appear, as well as chub and gudgeon.
Whether you are an experienced fisherman or a beginner, our guide will help you have an unforgettable experience and reveal the little secrets of fishing in our rivers!
We’ll meet about 10 minutes before starting the tour, in Pljevlja, at the parking lot of your accommodation, or at Zeleni Vir – Voloder (in case you arrive in your own car)
Driving to the Zeleni Vir, the starting point of the fly fishing tour.
Arrival at Zeleni Vir, the starting point of the fly fishing tour.
Preparing for fishing. This day activity begins with a short introduction to the fishing practice led by your guide.
Your fly fishing adventure begins with a short introduction to practice led by your guide.
Fishing boots, vest, poles, and good mood are necessary to start an unforgettable fly-fishing tour. You will enjoy walking and fishing along the river, surrounded by lush vegetation.
This fly-fishing zone is inhabited exclusively with salmonid fish species:
• Brown trout
• Hucho hucho
The largest part of the fish stock makes grayling.
We will have a short break and enjoy the lunch box and then continue fly-fishing along the river.
You will enjoy a delicious lunch with specialities of the local cuisine, where you can try a phenomenal sandwich or baguette with cheese cream (kajmak) and smoked prosciutto, water or juice, and some fruit.
Return to the start point for fly fishing.
Returning of equipment and preparing for transfer to Pljevlja.
Our ride takes about thirty minutes through amazing views of the surrounding area and Ćehotina river.
Arrive at the meeting place, the hotel, or under the program.
We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
Please, come 5 – 10 minutes before departing time at the “meeting place” after the itinerary, or agreement. Also, look closely at the scheduled time and location. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: In front of the Community Hall in Pljevlja, at the parking lot of your accommodation or at Zeleni vir – Voloder (in case you arrive in your own car)
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: in front of the Community Hall in Pljevlja, at the parking lot of your accommodation or at Zeleni vir – Voloder (in case you arrive in your own car)
Arrive at the scheduled time and location, or agreement. Your local guide can provide instructions on how to get back to your stay.
NOTE: If you don’t confirm your booking within the stipulated period, your booking will be cancelled automatically. In that case, a new booking must be made, but then we don’t guarantee availability.
• Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, meeting point location and you can also rate the activity after you finished it.
Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
All of our customers who are booking with Montenegro Adventure supplies with useful material to ensure a worry-free, yet adventurous tour. Upon receipt of full payment, the customer receives an e-Voucher with all material delivered by e-mail which can be printed as PDFs or redeemed on mobile.
This e-Voucher includes:
• A detailed itinerary
• Copies of your activity vouchers and invoices
• A detailed map with your route and activities marked
The customer is supposed to show either a paper or an e-Voucher to our staff or tour guide at the start of the tour.
All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed during the booking process.
Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer a change of the activity if the ordered activity differs too much from the booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 7 days before the scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the providers or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
Note: If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
We advise all clients to take out a sport or extreme sports insurance.
It is recommended to book as early as possible to guarantee availability – or at least seven days before departure for an activity.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
Participants & Children:
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate in activities (see below children’s minimum age).
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
Children’s minimum age:
Please, be sure to check in the activity program if the child’s age is limited. In most activities we offer, the minimum age for children is 7 years, but we also have activities where the age of the child is not limited.
However, children under 7 years (0-6 years) cannot do all the activities, and parents must always supervise them. If there is a possibility, we can arrange childcare if parents want to leave their younger children to stay with our staff.
The minimum age for Rafting, Canyoning, Walking or Trekking – child older than 7 years. Paragliding, Horseback riding and Quad (ATV) would be 10 years. The minimum age for Kayak, SUP and Rock Climbing is 12 years.
• Season: All year, mostly Apr-Oct
• Difficulty: Easy
• Theme & Style: Fly-fishing
• Kid Friendly: Yes. Children need to be able to swim and be supervised by a parent
• Wheelchair Friendly: No.
• Duration: The whole tour for about 9 hours, fly-fishing for about 8 hours.
• Code: FDFC – MAVF – 002
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.
Price policy*: The price of the activity/ tour is based per person (and by age)
*Our price policy: for adults is (12+), children from 2-12 (who have not reached the full 12 years), and infants (baby) 0-23 months (child) who have not reached the full 2 years.
– Adults is always from 12 years (excluding separate activities or day-tours).
– Children aged 2-12: for activities or day-tours, different discounts are depending on the program and the other included things in the price, and most often it is 10-15 %.
*For some activities such as kayaking, paragliding, etc. there is no discount for children 2-12 years, and most of our activities are for children from 7 years. Example: The age limits for practising ie canyoning – the lower limit is about 8 years, depending on the constitution of the child.
– Children from 0-23 months: Child/Baby- It is not recommended that they participate in this activity/tour.
Currency: Euro (€)
More prices with various participants based on the different packages – see Booking Form prices