Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Enjoy a mountain bike ride over the beautiful landscapes of meadows and mountains in Glibaći, as well as the famous canyon of the river Draga.
The beginning of the bike trail, which is 29.8 km is at a crossroads in the village Glibaći (at 1300 m.a.s.l.) and continues through villages Glibaći, Točak, Morajice, Jelov Panj, then through Canyon of the river Draga and village Slatina.
In order to arrive at the village Ograđenica (on 1450 m.a.s.l) which is the end of this cycle route. In the village, we have lunch with organic food in the beautiful scenery and after lunch, we return to our transportation to the bus.
Wear good shoes, long pants and a camera.
In addition, you have the chance to see priceless natural beauty.
15 Min Before Biking Time
If you want to experience this beautiful place with the surrounding areas, a special feature of this bike is the beauty of the gorgeous mountain scenery, the winning height of breathtaking and from whose peaks offers fantastic views of the distant horizons of the Canyon Tara, and the highest peak of Durmitor.
Experienced or not, you will be able to bike and enjoy the impressive views of the Canyon Tara river, mountains peaks and meadows.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, to taste delicious organic foods and have fun. Come to experience when you are alone, with your friends or family on your journey with biking on the famous village Glibaći:
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before biking time on parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica for a “welcome meeting”. Thereafter, transport to the start point for biking.
• Arrival in the village centre Glibaći, starting point for biking about 11.7 km from the “meeting point”. Preparing for safe biking.
• Your biking adventure begins with a short introduction to the practice and safety procedures led by your guide.
• The track begins at crossroads in the village Glibaći (1300 m.a.s.l.), where the trail continues down the gravel road through the villages Glibaći, Točak, Morajice, Jelov Panj, the canyon of the river Draga and then through the village Slatina (1545m.a.s.l.), to the village Ograđenica ( 1450 m.a.s.l.), where the stage ends.
• The river Draga is the right tributary of Tara, 11.2 km long and is formed of several springs below the Ljubišnja peaks. It flows through a narrow and wild canyon 800 m deep.
• Trail passes through some of the most beautiful villages of Pljevlja, National Park Durmitor and ends at the edge of the Tara river canyon with the magnificent view of the canyon and the Durmitor Mountain peaks.
• Bike ride to End destination the top Ograđenice (on 1450 m.a.s.l.), where we will have a short break and enjoy the view.
• Lunch box. You will enjoy a delicious lunch in nature with specialities of the local cuisine, where you can try a phenomenal sandwich or baguette with cheese cream (kajmak) and smoked prosciutto, water or juice and some fruit.
• Return journey to the meeting place, or under the program. Our ride from Ograđenica takes about two hours with spectacular views of the surrounding area.
• Arrival at the meeting place on parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica, in the hotel, or under the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• The program can be modified (eg, If the weather requires, winds, etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted (eg., Depending on conditions, weather, etc.)
• We can organize transport from / to Dubrovnik, Tivat, Budva, Podgorica, Sarajevo, etc.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Kosanica. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica .
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica .
Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 155 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Length: 30,7 km
• Duration: Whole tour about 7 hours, biking about 4 hours.
• Code: BIKI-BIGL01-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.