Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
The village Lever Tara is famous since Roman times and has a fantastic nature, away from noise and stress. The area is not only beautiful, but it also has an interesting history that stretches far back in time. Total silence, no cars and surrounding hills give you the opportunity for real relaxation.
The village is surrounded by green meadows and forests through which flows the Lever stream, where there were once more mills, now there is only one that is not in function. It consists of two parts, upper and lower village Lever Tara.
A representative monument of sacral architecture nearby is the monastery of Sv. Archangel Michael of the 15th century.
15 Min before departure to Lever Tara
To discover the new area on foot is a great experience, where man and nature are intertwined. Enjoy the hospitality of the host and become a part of life in the mountains. Try main dishes using the finest local food, drink water from springs in the mountains, breathe the fresh mountain air and be impressed by the surrounding landscape.
If you are a true lover of nature and the mountains, this is the perfect way to get rid of harmful substances, stress and other negative charges, which is an inevitable consequence of modern-day living. One day our tour of nature gives you the opportunity to “replenish the battery” and to remove stress.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, to taste delicious organic foods and have fun. Come to experience this region when you are alone, with your friends or family:
• We’ll meet on parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge for a “Welcome meeting”. Thereafter, transport to the Lever Tara House, where we will spend the night.
• Arrival in Lever Tara, in Lever Tara House, where we have accommodation.
• Free activities.
• Dinner. Overnight.
• Breakfast. You can try some of the traditional dishes of this mountainous area. We offer coffee/tea, breakfast (doughnuts, homemade pie, eggs, sandwiches, homemade sour milk …)
• Preparations for safe hiking. Hiking begins with a short introduction to the practice and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Departing hiking, through the very attractive areas in Lever Tara and surrounding. Exciting hiking on Lever Tara slopes towards Gornji (Upper) Lever Tara.
• Hiking continues to the village Zaglavak.
• Arrival at village Zaglavak in Upper Lever Tara.
• Lunch. You will enjoy a delicious lunch with specialities of the local cuisine, where you can try a phenomenal sandwich or baguette with cheese cream (kajmak) and smoked prosciutto, water or juice and some fruit.
• Continuation walking to the mountain peak Homar.
• Enjoying a beautiful view that stretches from the top of the mountain.
• You can take a photo.
• Back to the starting point of the Lever Tara through the other side of the mountains.
• Return journey to the meeting place at the Đurđevića Tara bridge, or under the program.
• Our ride takes about fifteen minutes through Lever Tara village with spectacular views of the canyon and surrounding area and Đurđevića Tara village as the bridge.
• Arrival at the meeting place on parking at Đurđevića Tara Bridge, or under the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
Please, come 5 – 10 minutes before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Djurdjevica Tara. Also, look closely at the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: parking at Đurđevića Tara bridge.
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: parking at Đurđevića Tara Bridge.
Arrive at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and times. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as a reference only.
• About hotel guests: According to the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parked outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, in your own car or bus, you‘ll be at the starting point for the activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
NOTE: If you don’t confirm your booking within the stipulated period, your booking will be cancelled automatically. In that case, a new booking must be made, but then we don’t guarantee availability.
• Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. My Account includes all information, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, meeting point location and you can also rate the activity after you finished it.
Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed during the booking process.
Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer a change of the activity if the ordered activity differs too much from the booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 7 days before the scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the providers or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail: email@example.com. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
Note: If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
We advise all clients to take out a sport or extreme sports insurance.
– If the activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
It is recommended to book as early as possible to guarantee availability – or at least seven days before departure for an activity.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
Participants & Children:
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate in activities (see below children’s minimum age).
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
Children’s minimum age:
Please, be sure to check in the activity program if the child’s age is limited. In most activities we offer, the minimum age for children is 7 years, but we also have activities where the age of the child is not limited.
However, children under 7 years (0-6 years) cannot do all the activities, and parents must always supervise them. If there is a possibility, we can arrange childcare if parents want to leave their younger children to stay with our staff.
The minimum age for Rafting, Canyoning, Walking or Trekking – child older than 7 years. Paragliding, Horseback riding and Quad (ATV) would be 10 years. The minimum age for Kayak, SUP and Rock Climbing is 12 years.
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Length: About 6 km.
• Duration: 10 Hours
• Code: PT – 001 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.
Price policy*: The price of the activity/ tour is based per person (and by age)
*Our price policy: for adults is (12+), children from 2-12 (who have not reached the full 12 years), and infants (baby) 0-23 months (child) who have not reached the full 2 years.
– Adults is always from 12 years (excluding separate activities or day-tours).
– Children aged 2-12: for activities or day-tours, different discounts are depending on the program and the other included things in the price, and most often it is 10-15 %.
*For some activities such as kayaking, paragliding, etc. there is no discount for children 2-12 years, and most of our activities are for children from 7 years. Example: The age limits for practising ie canyoning – the lower limit is about 8 years, depending on the constitution of the child.
– Children from 0-23 months: Child/Baby- It is not recommended that they participate in this activity/tour.
Currency: Euro (€)
More prices with various participants based on the different packages – see Booking Form prices