Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Our Airport Transfer Tivat – Budva is always at your disposal to ensure your safety and convenience with the most modern vehicles and is the best and easiest way to begin your vacation smoothly. Your first step should be to book an airport transfer in advance, so that not pay too much for an unusual taxi. We are specialized in airport and city transfers as well as door-to-door transfers and private tours. Whatever time or season, the services are available throughout the year.
Tivat Airport (TIV) is located right next to the city of Tivat, 8 km (5 mi) from the centre of Kotor, and 21 km (12 mi) north-west of Budva, one of the most popular tourist destinations on the eastern Adriatic coast. The sole runway of the airport ends just 88 m (289 ft) from the coastline of the Bay of Kotor.
Passengers get spectacular views of the bay, the surrounding mountains and a low flyby over Porto Montenegro luxury yacht marina. The airport is also popular among plane spotters, which at the end of the track are easily accessible and offer unobstructed views of starts and landings, with a beautiful mountain in the background.
According to the scheduled time
When you arrive at Tivat Airport after a long flight, you only need a private transfer to the desired hotel, accommodation or place of residence. Our services depend on attention to detail, punctuality, and low-cost policy those ones allow you to book an airport transfer at an affordable price. We are well informed about all destinations in Montenegro. Therefore, you will surely feel safe and relax during the ride.
Also, there will be no difficulties in communicating, as most of our drivers are English speaking and have high knowledge of the local area. The main goal is to achieve your satisfaction by providing high-quality services. Being a local supplier made Montenegro Adventure an expert that knows the easiest and shortest ways to reach your desired destination.
This is a private transfer service and it means you will not share your ride with others. You have a personal driver to take you from your pick-up point directly to the door of your destination. Whether you are travelling with family, friends or alone, you will find everything you need with us. Anyway, you are travelling with us in modern tourist vehicles, where drivers are licensed and experienced, as well as:
Welcome meeting and departure
• We’ll meet you directly after the plane landing in the arrivals hall at the agreed time specified in the driving schedule according to the booking agreement for a “welcome meeting”.
• Our driver is already there and waiting for you, holding a signboard with your name and professionally transport you to your hotel, accommodation or your residence.
Arrival and the End of the transfer
• Arrival in Budva city on the location and agreed time specified in the driving schedule according to the booking or agreement.
• If the airport transfer has been booked as a Drop-Off Service to the hotel/accommodation, then the Drop-Off location will be in front of the hotel/accommodation, or parking outside at the agreed time specified in the voucher or agreement.
NOTE: Please, double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time.
Welcome meeting and departure:
• We’ll meet you at the location and agreed time specified in the driving schedule according to the booking or agreement. If the airport transfer has been booked from the hotel/accommodation then the Pick-Up location will be in front of the hotel/accommodation or parking outside at the agreed time specified in the voucher or agreement.
• Our driver is already there and waiting for you, holding a signboard with your name.
Arrival at Airport Tivat
• Arrival at Airport Tivat outside the entrance to the departure hall on the agreed time specified in the driving schedule according to the booking or agreement.
• We hope you had a relaxing and comfortable ride and you are welcome again. Pleasant flight!
PLEASE NOTE: When the airport transfer has been booked as a Drop-Off Service at the airport, the arrival at the airport must be at least 2 hours before departure time. To those 2 hours add the time needed to drive between the Pick-Up location and the airport as well as don’t forget if there is a border crossing, ferry or similar things on the journey that requires more time. In the case, that these obstacles or other unpredictable traffic conditions are delayed to the airport, the carrier does not respond to the lost flight and does not incur any costs.
• To realize this transfer must be 1 – 4 passengers and max of 4 medium bags.
• Extra stop: Please note that extra stops are not included in basic pricing. You may wish to book one or more extra stops but the address must be in the same place as your main residence address or on the same route. Duration is limited to 5 minutes.
• Fees and taxes: Please note that waiting time, processing fees, baby seats and extra baggage are not included in the basic rate. Applicable fees may also apply.
• Special Price & Change: Bad weather, certain times of the day and local events can increase demand and affect our base pricing. Car classes can be replaced depending on availability and at no extra charge.
If the transfer has been booked or included in the tour, inform yourself about Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. Bus, minibus or car depart at the planned time and location, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please note that we show all Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations available on the website. So please use this as a reference only.
• About airport transfers:
We’ll meet you at the airport in the arrivals hall after your plane landed, according to the scheduled time or agreement. Our guide or driver is already there and waiting for you, holding a board with your name. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
If the transfer has been booked as a Drop-Off Service to the airport from the hotel/accommodation, the arrival at the airport must be at least 2 hours before departure time. To those 2 hours add the time needed to drive between the accommodation and the airport as well as don’t forget if there is a border crossing, ferry or similar things on the journey that requires more time. In the case, that these obstacles or other unpredictable traffic conditions are delayed to the airport, the carrier does not respond to the lost flight and does not incur any costs.
• About hotel/accommodation transfers:
If the transfer has been booked as a Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service to/from the hotel/accommodation, then a Pick-Up and Drop-Off location will be in front of the hotel/accommodation, or parking outside at the agreed time specified in the voucher or agreement. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times.
If the transfer has been booked as a Pick-Up Service from the hotel/accommodation to the airport, the arrival at the airport must be at least 2 hours before departure time. To those 2 hours add the time needed to drive between the accommodation and the airport as well as don’t forget if there is a border crossing, ferry or similar things on the journey that requires more time. In the case, that these obstacles or other unpredictable traffic conditions are delayed to the airport, the carrier does not respond to the lost flight and does not incur any costs.
• About other transfers:
If you came by bus, train, boat or otherwise and want a transfer to hotel/accommodation or any other address such as a home address, office at work or any address, please contact us so that we will arrange for you a comfortable transfer without stress and with the best possible price. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this transfer.
• The booking request for transfers should be made at least 48 hours before departure, except for the cases where the provider of the service or choice of destination requires another. Then you can contact us.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your driver at the start of the transfer.
• Vehicle Selection: A wide selection of vehicles including standard family cars, vans and minivans, minibuses and coaches for up to 57 passengers. A vehicle suitable for the number of passengers and luggage will be assigned for your transfer. All our vehicles are officially licensed, safe and fully insured.
Would you like to travel not only with comfort but also in style? We offer first-class vehicles for your special occasions during your stay in Montenegro.
• Vehicle Capacity: Please note that seating and luggage capacity for each car is the maximum allowed. If extra equipment or excess and special baggage are on the journey, please book directly at the time of booking or contact us. Applicable fees may also apply and you are responsible for another car to be sent to pick you up.
• Of course, our drivers will assist you with loading and unloading your luggage both at the arrival and on the return trip.
• Each passenger is allowed to carry medium baggage and small hand luggage. If you have more luggage than this, you should provide it at the time of booking. Montenegro Adventure reserves the right to apply a surcharge for excess baggage.
• Montenegro Adventure should be informed about the size of items such as sports equipment (golf clubs, skis or surfboards, etc.) and electric wheelchairs for which an additional fee is payable. Montenegro Adventure can add an optional surcharge depending on the transfer provider and destination. This surcharge should be paid before departure; otherwise, Montenegro Adventure may deny the right to transport these items.
• Both excess baggage and the size of speciality items should be stated in the “Note” section during the booking process.
• The baggage should be clearly marked with the passenger’s name, telephone number and address.
• You are solely responsible for the freight of your baggage and personal belongings and that you will take it with you at the end of the journey wherever it is in the vehicle. Montenegro Adventure advises you to be present when loading and unloading your baggage and also for carrying of the same.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or locations on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer a transfer service if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the transfer and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the terms and conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• Passengers on the transfer are individuals or small groups.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years. Montenegro Adventure is not obliged to transport children under 12 years old unless they travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• For certain transfers, a fee may be charged for a seat occupied by children under 2 years old.
• For children over 2 years, a reservation per child is required.
• Are you travelling with your babies or children? Inform us, and we will make sure to provide appropriate baby, child and booster seats absolutely free of charge.
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The transfer can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The transfer time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• Montenegro Adventure undertakes to carry passengers and baggage during the transfer according to the services it has booked through Montenegro Adventure. This service is subject to these special terms of transport and those who hesitated other terms that may apply to the booked service, whether they are General Terms and Conditions or special.
• It’s possible to organize as a shared airport transfer. See our shared transfer, or on the request.
• The airport transfer is possible to organize from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The transfer can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Season: All year round
• Distance: About 21 km
• Duration: About 25 minutes
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tips themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Code: ATMA – TIBD – 001 – MA
• Montenegro Adventure advises you to be in place 10 minutes before the designated time of departure.
• The airlines advise passengers to arrive 2 hours before scheduled departure.
• If you miss the flight or if the flight is delayed, Montenegro Adventure can provide the documentation you need to inform your insurance company, in case you have signed travel insurance, to cover the costs incurred by a new transfer. Other costs are at your expense.
• Notwithstanding the above section, transfers from the airport delayed automatically if the flight is delayed.
• If a passenger arrives after the scheduled departure time can Montenegro Adventure give his place to the other passengers, and the first is considered to have missed the transfer. Montenegro Adventure can’t be held responsible for late arrival to the departure place and does not have to postpone the departure or offer another transfer service.
• All transfers are carried out on the date and time stated on the voucher and you should be in place in good time to get along with the next transport, whether it’s air or other means of transportation.
• Montenegro Adventure reserves the right (and delegates this right to designated drivers and representatives) to deny the transfer of any person deemed to be alcoholic or drug-induced and/or whose behaviour may endanger the driver, vehicle or the rest of the passengers. Montenegro Adventure reserves the right not to pay any compensation and does not offer any other transfer service.
• It is not allowed for passengers to take alcohol in vehicles. The only exception to this standard is the case when Montenegro Adventure has agreed in writing with passengers who rented a limousine. In these cases, reasonable consumption of alcohol is allowed. Smoking is not allowed unless the driver has given permission for this.
• You are responsible for the damage you caused by abnormally or vandal behaviour.
• You assume the responsibility to meet the specific standards that the transfer company established throughout the transfer journey.