Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Podgorica airport is an international airport serving the Montenegrin capital of Podgorica and the surrounding region. It is one of two international airports in Montenegro, the other being Tivat Airport. Both are operated by the state-owned company Airports of Montenegro (Аеродроми Црне Горе, Aerodromi Crne Gore).
The airport is situated 11 km (6.8 mi) south of central Podgorica, in the Zeta Plain, one of the few flat areas of Montenegro suitable for a large airport. The airport is locally known as Golubovci Airport, as it is located within the administrative boundaries of the town of Golubovci. The IATA code of the airport is still TGD.
Passengers are awarded spectacular views of Skadar Lake and the surrounding mountains and the city of Podgorica.
10 Min Before Transfer Time
This is a private transfer service and it means you have a personal driver service to take you from your pickup point directly to the door of your destination. This page will explain all you need to know about private transfers and how to book them.
The private transfer service is a pre-booked service that you can arrange online in advance of your trip. Once you have made your booking you need to print off the booking voucher and make sure to bring it with you on the day. The booking voucher also has important instructions that you will need to read carefully.
• We’ll meet you directly after the plane landing in an arrivals hall or after the program or agreement in airport Podgorica for a “welcome meeting”.
• Our driver is already there and waiting for you, holding a board with your name.
• To realize this transfer must be 1 – 4 passengers and max of 4 medium bags.
• Extra stop: Please note that extra stops are not included in basic pricing. You may wish to book one or more extra stops but the address must be in the same place as your main residence address or on the same route. Duration is limited to 5 minutes.
• Fees and taxes: Please note that waiting time, processing fees, baby seats and extra baggage are not included in the basic rate. Applicable fees may also apply.
• Special Price & Change: Bad weather, certain times of the day and local events can increase demand and affect our base pricing. Car classes can be replaced depending on availability and at no extra charge.
• If the transfer has been booked or included in the tour, inform yourself about Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. Bus, minibus or car depart at the planned time and location, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please note that we show all Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations available on the website. So please use this as a reference only.
• About airport transfers:
We’ll meet you at the airport in the arrivals hall after your plane landed, according to the scheduled time or agreement. Our guide or driver is already there and waiting for you, holding a board with your name. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
If the transfer has been booked as a Drop-Off Service to the airport from the hotel/accommodation, the arrival at the airport must be at least 2 hours before departure time. To those 2 hours add the time needed to drive between the accommodation and the airport as well as don’t forget if there is a border crossing, ferry or similar things on the journey that requires more time. In the case, that these obstacles or other unpredictable traffic conditions are delayed to the airport, the carrier does not respond to the lost flight and does not incur any costs.
• About hotel/accommodation transfers:
If the transfer has been booked as a Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service to/from the hotel/accommodation, then a Pick-Up and Drop-Off location will be in front of the hotel/accommodation, or parking outside at the agreed time specified in the voucher or agreement. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations and times.
If the transfer has been booked as a Pick-Up Service from the hotel/accommodation to the airport, the arrival at the airport must be at least 2 hours before departure time. To those 2 hours add the time needed to drive between the accommodation and the airport as well as don’t forget if there is a border crossing, ferry or similar things on the journey that requires more time. In the case, that these obstacles or other unpredictable traffic conditions are delayed to the airport, the carrier does not respond to the lost flight and does not incur any costs.
• About other transfers:
If you came by bus, train, boat or otherwise and want a transfer to hotel/accommodation or any other address such as a home address, office at work or any address, please contact us so that we will arrange for you a comfortable transfer without stress and with the best possible price. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and times.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this transfer.
• The booking request for transfers should be made at least 48 hours before departure, except for the cases where the provider of the service or choice of destination requires another. Then you can contact us.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your driver at the start of the transfer.
• Vehicle Selection: A wide selection of vehicles including standard family cars, vans and minivans, minibuses and coaches for up to 57 passengers. A vehicle suitable for the number of passengers and luggage will be assigned for your transfer. All our vehicles are officially licensed, safe and fully insured.
Would you like to travel not only with comfort but also in style? We offer first-class vehicles for your special occasions during your stay in Montenegro.
• Vehicle Capacity: Please note that seating and luggage capacity for each car is the maximum allowed. If extra equipment or excess and special baggage are on the journey, please book directly at the time of booking or contact us. Applicable fees may also apply and you are responsible for another car to be sent to pick you up.
• Of course, our drivers will assist you with loading and unloading your luggage both at the arrival and on the return trip.
• Each passenger is allowed to carry medium baggage and small hand luggage. If you have more luggage than this, you should provide it at the time of booking. Montenegro Adventure reserves the right to apply a surcharge for excess baggage.
• Montenegro Adventure should be informed about the size of items such as sports equipment (golf clubs, skis or surfboards, etc.) and electric wheelchairs for which an additional fee is payable. Montenegro Adventure can add an optional surcharge depending on the transfer provider and destination. This surcharge should be paid before departure; otherwise, Montenegro Adventure may deny the right to transport these items.
• Both excess baggage and the size of speciality items should be stated in the “Note” section during the booking process.
• The baggage should be clearly marked with the passenger’s name, telephone number and address.
• You are solely responsible for the freight of your baggage and personal belongings and that you will take it with you at the end of the journey wherever it is in the vehicle. Montenegro Adventure advises you to be present when loading and unloading your baggage and also for carrying the same.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or locations on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer a transfer service if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the transfer and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the terms and conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• Passengers on the transfer are individuals or small groups.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years. Montenegro Adventure is not obliged to transport children under 12 years old unless they travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• For certain transfers, a fee may be charged for a seat occupied by children under 2 years old.
• For children over 2 years, a reservation per child is required.
• Are you travelling with your babies or children? Inform us, and we will make sure to provide appropriate baby, child and booster seats absolutely free of charge.
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The transfer can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The transfer time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• Montenegro Adventure undertakes to carry passengers and baggage during the transfer according to the services it has booked through Montenegro Adventure. This service is subject to these special terms of transport and those who hesitated other terms that may apply to the booked service, whether they are General Terms and Conditions or special.
• It’s possible to organize as a shared airport transfer. See our shared transfer, or on the request.
• The airport transfer is possible to organize from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The transfer can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Season: All year round
• Distance: About 116 km
• Duration: About 2 Hours and 40 minutes.
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tips themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Code: ATMA – PGHN – 006 – MA
• Montenegro Adventure advises you to be in place 10 minutes before the designated time of departure.
• The airlines advise passengers to arrive 2 hours before scheduled departure.
• If you miss the flight or if the flight is delayed, Montenegro Adventure can provide the documentation you need to inform your insurance company, in case you have signed travel insurance, to cover the costs incurred by a new transfer. Other costs are at your expense.
• Notwithstanding the above section, transfers from the airport delayed automatically if the flight is delayed.
• If a passenger arrives after the scheduled departure time can Montenegro Adventure give his place to the other passengers, and the first is considered to have missed the transfer. Montenegro Adventure can’t be held responsible for late arrival to the departure place and does not have to postpone the departure or offer another transfer service.
• All transfers are carried out on the date and time stated on the voucher and you should be in place in good time to get along with the next transport, whether it’s air or other means of transportation.
• Montenegro Adventure reserves the right (and delegates this right to designated drivers and representatives) to deny the transfer of any person deemed to be alcoholic or drug-induced and/or whose behaviour may endanger the driver, vehicle or the rest of the passengers. Montenegro Adventure reserves the right not to pay any compensation and does not offer any other transfer service.
• It is not allowed for passengers to take alcohol in vehicles. The only exception to this standard is the case when Montenegro Adventure has agreed in writing with passengers who rented a limousine. In these cases, reasonable consumption of alcohol is allowed. Smoking is not allowed unless the driver has given permission for this.
• You are responsible for the damage you caused by abnormally or vandal behaviour.
• You assume the responsibility to meet the specific standards that the transfer company established throughout the transfer journey.