Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Rijeka Crnojevića is a town in Montenegro besides the eponymous river, near the coast of Skadar lake. The settlement was named after Crnojević river, that is, according to the rulers of the Montenegrin dynasty Crnojević. This picturesque place will capture you with its uniqueness of ambience and silence. Enjoying the visit to this place is complemented by a rich gastronomic offer of authentic fish specialties, thematic walks, kayaking.
Sailing is taking place on the magical Skadar lake rich in flora and fauna, the monasteries, ruins, hidden beaches and a huge variety of birds. Experience kayaking in its picturesque river channels, through water lilies in the famous bird reserves of Manastirska Tapija and swim in the freshwater of the lake.
River Crnojevića is a town in Montenegro besides the eponymous river, near the coast of Skadar lake.
The kayaks are stable and of high quality and we can also borrow other kayaking equipment.
15 Min Before Traveling Time
Kayaking on Skadar Lake is one of the most sought-after activities that can take place in the National Park. Given the characteristics of the lakes that allow this activity to take place from April to November, kayaking is the right choice for water sports lovers. It is possible to reach all hidden places and enjoy the nature without any noise. This type of lake driving is mostly recommended for its ecological aspect as well as for the spread of awareness of the protection of the National Park Skadar Lake.
Skadar Lake represents an oasis for all nature lovers. There are 264 species of birds on the lake, 18 species are regular passersby, 45 species are winter guests, 12 species regularly spend the summer without stumbling. The reason for this diversity of birds is the ecological and geological characteristic as well as the unevenness of the ecosystem. Most often, cormorants, gray white and yellow herons, mussels, wild ducks, barcuts and so on can be seen. Spectacular place is certainly taken by Pelican.
The Crnojevića River is a place that will capture you with its unique ambience. At the entrance to the River Crnojevića there is a stone bridge, known as the Danilov Bridge. It was raised by Prince Danilo.
Along the bridge, on the left bank of the river, he built a one-storey house known as “Mostina”. This old house has been preserved to this day and has retained its name, becoming a recognizable symbol of this region.
The oldest preserved object in the Rijeka Crnojevića is the house of St. Peter, whose construction has begun to form the urban look of the settlement and especially a somewhat later formed street line.
Due to the picturesque ambience and relaxing atmosphere, the Crnojevića River serves as a refuge and inspiration for numerous artists for organizing painting colonies and pleasant socializing.
It is definitely a region that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like adventure, to taste delicious organic foods and have fun. Come to experience when you are alone, with your friends or family on your adventure with a kayaking on the famous Skadar Lake with Crnojevića River:
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before departing time at the location acording the program or agreement in Budva / Bečići for a “welcome meeting”.
• We start from Budva and Bečići, around 8 o’clock in the morning and drive towards Skadar lake. Along the way we make a few short stops to rest and enjoy the spectacular scenery, as short photo break for landscapes that take breath with their beauty.
• Arrival at Skadar Lake, starting point for kayaking. Preparing for safe kayaking. Full equipment including neoprene suits and boots, life jackets and helmets. Each kayak has a waterproof bag where you can store your mobile phones and cameras.
• Your kayak adventure begins from the coast with a short introduction to paddling practice and safety procedures led by your guide / skipper.
• Departing kayak, through the very attractive areas of the Skadar Lake. We have breaks for photography and swimming.
• An incredible paddling trip starting from the picturesque charming fishing village Karuč to Rijeka Crnojevića, where Karuč and Dodoši make a delta area in Skadar Lake. We paddle in the fabulous serpentine canals found in this unique ecosystem, around one of Montenegro’s most famous views – Pavlova Strana.
• The paddling ends at the town of Rijeka Crnojevića, one of the most famous and oldest of the Riječka nahija district, located on the same river. Enjoy a visit to this lively place with its unique and surrounding silence. It’s a great place for a cold drink at the end of a fantastic day!
• You can try some of the fish specialties or enjoy the Montenegrin traditional wines.
• Return journey to Budva and Bečići, or under the program. Along the way we make a short stop to rest and take a photo.
• Our ride from Skadar Lake takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes with very spectacular view of surrounding area.
• Arrival in Budva and Bečići, the starting point for the trip, outside the hotel, at agreed time specified in the voucher, according to the daily program or arrangement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize this program there must be least 6 people.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price.
• The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• The arrangement can be changed (eg, due of the traffic, the safety etc.)
• If possible we can pick you up along the way or organizing bus connection, taxi (for a fee) for individuals and groups from other cities. (see our route)
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Budva.
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: Budva.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize as a private excursion of 595 €, 1 – 7 people (85 € per person).
• The excursion is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The excursion can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: 1 April to 1 November
• Length: About 32 km.
• Duration: Whole tour about 8 hours, , kayak ride about 4 hours.
• Code: KASL-BDSL02-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.