Our Book with Confidence policy lets you cancel and rebook your tour with no added costs prior to departure, giving you added flexibility and peace of mind.
Enjoy the paragliding from Crni Vrh and fly over the beautiful landscapes of meadows and mountains in Kosanica, as the famous canyon Tara river, and live the dream that people have been fascinating for centuries.
Escape to the mountain peak at 1540 meters and land about 20 minutes later on the fields or meadows Bitinsko field, is an exceptional adventure. We offer tandem paragliding flights throughout the year, although the most popular is in the summer.
15 Min Before Paragliding Time
If you want to experience this beautiful place with the surrounding areas and amazing green canyon, the largest in Europe and the second deepest in the world, we offer you unforgettable paragliding on the Crni Vrh. Experienced or not, you will be able to fly and enjoy the impressive views of the meadows, mountain peaks, canyon and Tara river.
Paragliding gives you an extraordinary sense of freedom, raises adrenaline and provides an unusual view of natural beauty from the “bird’s eye”. The Pljevlja basin, surrounded by mountain ranges, is ideal terrain for this type of adventure tourism. Favourable winds and good climatic conditions additionally favour the promotion of free-floating paragliders on Kosanica terrains for several years.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like an adventure, taste delicious organic foods and have fun. You come to experience when you take yourself, your friends or family on your journey with paragliding on the famous Kosanica with Tara River canyon:
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before paragliding time on parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica for a “welcome meeting”. Please, check your voucher or our website beforehand for the correct Pick-up and Drop-Off locations and time.
• Our adventure starts from Kosanica. Kosanica is a village between Pljevlja and Đurđevića Tara (famous for the Bridge on river Tara). There is a school, few houses and Durmitor mountain in the background)
• We drive along the winding road to the Crni Vrh. During the ride, we have a fantastic view of mountain ranges. We make a short photo break and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
• Arrival at mountain peak Crni Vrh 1540 meters, starting point for paragliding about 5 km from the “meeting point”. Preparing for safe paragliding. Full paragliding equipment including.
• Your paragliding begins on the slope with a short introduction to paragliding practice and safety procedures led by your guide/paraglider.
• Departing paragliding, through the very attractive areas of the Kosanica, canyon Tara and surrounding. A paragliding flight lasts 20 minutes, depending on the water level with the ability for photography and record.
• Favorable winds and good climatic conditions additionally favour the promotion of free-floating paragliders on Kosanica terrains
• We will see the beautiful surrounding areas and amazing Kosanica meadows, as you look towards the first route that you are fly. Paragliding continues to the famous and very popular tourist attraction Đurđevića Tara bridge, where we’re flying over this architectural wonder. In the continuation of the paragliding, we will enjoy the view of the famous peak of Durmitor and other surrounding mountain peaks, before we land in beautifully Bitinsko field.
• Paragliding flight End destination Bitinsko Polje, where we will take off the equipment and have a short break.
• Bitinsko Polje has an elevation of 1,204 meters.
• Return journey to the meeting place on parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica, or under the program. Our ride through Kosanica village takes about ten minutes with spectacular views of the surrounding area with impressive views of the meadows and mountain peaks.
• Arrival at the meeting place on parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica. Or, the starting point for the activity at the location and agreed time specified in the voucher according to the daily program or agreement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• The program can be changed (eg, due to the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing a bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Kosanica. Also, look closely at the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica .
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: parking at restaurant “Kod Cara” in Kosanica .
Arrive at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as a reference only.
• About hotel guests: According to the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, in your own car or bus, you‘ll be at the starting point for the activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if cancelled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if cancelled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize an activity as a private solo passenger of 155 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps the right to change the price if service providers change prices.
• Participants in the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate in this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to November
• Length: About 5 km.
• Duration: 2 Hours
• Code: FDA – PGCV – 003 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect to tip themselves and will not request any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.