Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Free climbing is a form of rock climbing in which the climber uses climbing equipment such as ropes and other means of climbing protection, but only to protect against injury during falls and not to assist progress. Free climbing more specifically may include solo climbing, traditional climbing, sport climbing and bouldering.
Free climbing should not be confused with aid climbing, in which specific aid climbing equipment is also used to assist the climber in ascending the climb. The term free climbing originally meant “free from direct aid”
15 Min Before Climbing Time
The Climbing station in Dobrilovina is situated net to Djuro’s cave, really a rock shelter where a first classroom in the area of the longest Montenegrin river was opened in 1870. Although the climbing area is very close to the road to Zabljak, the greatness of the Tara canyon gives it a special charm.
It has almost perfect quality of the rock and a very nice wall base. The rock is one of the rare ones that are in the shade for the most of the day and therefore is very suitable to use during summer times. It has basic infrastructure (wooden desk and benches). There are 35 routes so far. Those are quality routes mainly for medium and more advanced climbers.
Agreeable surroundings, pleasant shade during most of the day, perfect quality of the rock.
It is definitely a place that should be visited if you are looking to enjoy nature with activities where everything feels like adventure, taste delicious organic foods and have fun. Come to experience when you are alone, with your friends or family on your adventure with a full day climbing in a beautiful natural setting:
• We’ll meet about 15 minutes before climbing time on parking at restaurant “Zabojsko jezero” in Dobrilovina for a “welcome meeting”. Thereafter, transport to the start point for climbing.
• Arrival at Djuro’s cave, starting point for climbing about 3 km from the “meeting point”. Preparing for safe climbing.
• Your climbing adventure begins on the meadow with a short introduction to practice and safety procedures led by your guide.
• Departing free climbing, along the cliffs. A climbing at lasts 4 hours, depending on experiences and physical readiness.
• The goal is not a mountain peak climbers, already mastering more difficult detail on the cliffs, not allowed to use climbing equipment, already is used only for insurance in case of a fall.
• Climbing to End destination, where we will have a short break and enjoy the view, return to start point.
• Lunch box. You will enjoy a delicious lunch with specialties of the local cuisine, where you can try a phenomenal sandwich or baguette with cheese cream (kajmak) and smoked prosciutto, water or juice and some fruit.
• Return journey from start point to the meeting place at restaurant “Zabojsko jezero” or under the program. Our ride takes about ten minutes through spectacular views of the surrounding area.
• Arrival to the meeting place at restaurant “Zabojsko jezero”, in hotel, or under the program.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize this program there must be least 4 people.
• Group 10+ has a discount of about 5-10% on the basic price.
• The program can be modified (eg,If the weather requires, etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted (eg.,Depending on conditions, weather, winds, etc.)
• We can organize transport from / to Dubrovnik, Tivat, Budva, Podgorica, Sarajevo, etc.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Dobrilovina. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the car, minibus or bus. We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: parking at restaurant “Zabojsko jezero” in Dobrilovina
Depart at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the activity.
• Ends on: parking at restaurant “Zabojsko jezero” in Dobrilovina . Arrival at the scheduled time and location or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the activity and any other information you want.
The car, minibus or bus depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. Please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the scheduled time at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the starting point for activity at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this activity.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status, boarding and arrival locations and you can also rate the activity after you finished the activity. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the activity.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the activity and is required to inform the organizer. Cancellation can be made directly on the website, or in writing including cancellation by e-mail. The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the law of the Organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if the program is not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
– If activity is missed due to delays or missing arrival, refunds will not be issued.
• It’s possible to organize activity as a private solo passenger of 155 €.
• The activity is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The activity can be organized in conjunction with another activity, excursion or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the activity are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years.
Children under 7 years can’t participate on this activity.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to October
• Length: 19 ° 23’40 .18 ” Е
• Duration: Whole tour about 6 hours, free climbing about 4 hours.
• Code: FRCL-CLDO01-MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the activity. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.