Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Visit historical postcard of Montenegro, old royal capital Cetinje with its many museums and charming streets. This town is situated at the foothill of Mountain Lovćen, unique natural and historical monument of Montenegro- its sacred place. Trough national park Lovćen, known for authentic and unspoiled natural beauty one arrives to the top of the mountain enjoys magnificent view on surrounding area and climb to the one of the highest positioned mausoleums in the world.
National Park Lovcen is located in rocky region of Dinara Alps. Slopes of Mountain Lovcen steeply, rise from coastal region of Budva and west part of Cetinje. Park is bordered on South with highway Budva – Cetinje and on North with old Kotor road. “Black Mountain”, after which Montenegro got its name, rises to 1749 meters of altitude. Park is 6220 acres large.
Do not miss to see these cultural and historical treasures.
15 Min Before Traveling Time
Cetinje has a number of points of interest, including Cetinje Monastery, Vlaška church (built in 1450, with its fence made out of barrels of captured enemy rifles), Biljarda, several museums, Zetski dom royal theatre and historic foreign embassies.
Close to Cetinje (about 5 km (3.1 mi)) the Lipa cave (Lipska pecina) is situated, one of the biggest caves in the former Yugoslavia. Its entrance is located in the village of Lipa and it ends in the mountains directly over the Adriatic Sea. Today the cave is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Cetinje and Montenegro, similar to Postojna Cave in Slovenia.
In Nacional Park Lovcen is mausoleum of Montenegrin ruler and poet Petar II Petrovic Njegos. That imposing building with 461 stairs that lead from parking lot to mausoleum itself. Its building started in 1951 and was open for public in 1974. All region of mountain Lovcen Montenegrins consider sacred. As verses from famous song say “Lovcen is our Holy altar”. Lovcen is symbol of Montenegro and gives it national identity. Shortly what is Statue of Liberty for Americans, that is mountain Lovcen for Montenegrins.
The area has numerous elements of national construction. The old houses and village guvna are authentic as well as the cottages in katuns, summer settlements of cattlebreeders.
Come to visit this famous cultural and historical treasures with your friends or family:
• We’ll meet 15 minutes before departing time at the location according to the program or agreement in Budva / Bečići for a “welcome meeting”.
• We start early from Budva and Bečići, around eight o’clock and thirty minutes in the morning and drive through Brajići to Cetinje. Along the way we make a short pause for rest.
• City tour with guide, optional: visit to King’s palace in Cetinje (5 €).
• Visit to National park Lovćen, optional: visit the mausoleum on the top of Lovćen (3 €).
• Free time for walking through the city, taking photos…
• Return journey to Budva and Bečići , or according to the program. Along the way we make a short pause to take a photo.
• Arrival in Budva and Bečići, the starting point for the trip, outside the hotel, at agreed time specified in the voucher, according to the daily program or arrangement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize the arrangement must be at least 7 people (contact us for info)
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The program can be changed (eg, due of the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva Riviera cities. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the bus (minibus). We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Budva Riviera.
Depart at the scheduled time and location from Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the excursion.
• Ends on: Budva Riviera.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location on Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the excursion and any other information you want.
Buses or minibuses depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. You might find similar bus stops throughout the city or in the same area. Because boarding and arrival locations can change through the year, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the driving schedule at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the boarding point at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this excursion.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the excursion.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or location on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer the excursion if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the excursion and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made on our website or by e-mail: [email protected] The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• It’s possible to organize as a private excursion of 238 €, 1 – 7 people (34 € per person).
• The excursion is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The excursion can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the excursion are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years. Children under 2 years can’t participate in this excursion.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to October
• Distance: About 32.3 km – 40 minutes drive
• Duration: 8 hours and 30 minutes.
• Code: FDE – BDCT – 006 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the excursion. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.