Should you have any questions about our tours, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Trip to Europe’s most southern fjord is your opportunity to see the unique natural beauty of this bay and to get to know its history, culture and architecture. This bay gives you opportunity to visit: Old Town of Kotor, which is, just like the Bay, listed in world heritage and protected by UNESCO ( and represents one of the best preserved medieval walled towns). Perast- well preserved baroque town with two islands.
The exceptional creation of nature, the Bay with coastal town we can see driving alongside the coast, and having shortcut on the way back using ferry boat.
10 Min Before Traveling Time
This excursion to the southern most fjord of Europe and the opportunity to see the unique natural beauty of this bay and to get to know it’s history, culture and architecture.
Excursion includes panoramic drive by road to the bay and by boat across the bay. In the old town of captains, Perast, the best preserved baroque town in all of the Adriatic, visitors will see the cathedral of St.Nicola and on the island of Our Lady of the Rock, the church with same name since the 17 century. The walls and ceiling are covered with 68 canvases painted by Tripo Kokolj, one of the best known local baroque painters.
After the boat ride you can visit the Old City of Kotor which, apart from giving its name to the whole bay, is registered in the pages of World’s Treasury and under the protection of UNESCO. During your visit to the town you’ll see the cathedral of St.Trifun dating from the 12th century, Maritime Museum, numerous palaces, old squares and get to feel the atmosphere of this unique medieval town.
In Kotor there are numerous palaces: the Drago Palace, with gothic windows from the 15th century; the Bizanti palace from the 12th century; Palace of Pima, with typical forms of Renaissance and Baroque, XVI century; the palace of Grubonja, with the emblem of the old Kotor pharmacy, built in 1326; the Grgurin palace from the 17th century, as well as the Clock Tower from the 16th century, in addition to the medieval column of shames.
You come to experience when when you are alone, with your friends or family on your journey with the amazing enjoyment:
• We’ll meet about 10 minutes before departing time at the location after the program or agreement in Budva / Bečići for a “welcome meeting”.
• We start from Budva and Bečići, around 8 o’clock in the morning and drive towards Kotor. Along the way we will make a short stop to rest and enjoy in a spectacular view of the Jaz beach.
• Visit to Perast, the best preserved Baroque town.
• Visit of the artificial island Lady of the Rocks with boat ( option ).
• Once you enter the Old town through the Sea Gate, the old Clock Tower will welcome you and tell you, that you are right on time to explore the charming streets and squares of this wealthy town. Passing by the palaces of the noble families, you will feel the spirit of Venetian culture and architecture. Suddenly the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, patron and protector of Kotor, will appear in front of you and amaze you with its simple beauty. Only few steps further there is the Maritime museum, home of the long naval history and tradition of Kotor and the whole Boka bay.
• After guide tour through the Old town Kotor, you will have plenty of time for walk around, enjoy to the cup of coffee on the main square or even visit Green market near the Sea gate.
• Return journey to Budva and Bečići , or according to the program.
• Our ride from Kotor takes about half an hour with very spectacular view of surrounding area.
• Arrival in Budva and Bečići, the starting point for the trip, outside the hotel, at agreed time specified in the voucher, according to the daily program or arrangement.
• We hope you had an unforgettable experience and you are welcome again.
• To realize the arrangement must be at least 7 people (contact us for info)
• Group 10+ has a discount of 5-10% to the basic price
• The program can be changed (eg, due of the traffic, the safety etc.)
• The program time can be adjusted if needed (eg conditions, service, etc.)
• If possible, we can pick you up along the way or organizing bus connection or taxi ( for a fee) for individuals and groups from other coastal cities and Podgorica.
Please, come 5 – 10 minute before departing time at the boarding location after the driving schedule or agreement from Budva Riviera cities. Also, look closely the scheduled time and location where will you get on the bus (minibus). We can’t accept a late departure request.
• Starts on: Budva Riviera.
Depart at the scheduled time and location from Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Get information in beforehand on our website if you have not in the voucher, your guide can give you more details about the excursion.
• Ends on: Budva Riviera.
Arrival at the scheduled time and location on Budva Riviera cities or agreement. Your guide can give you more information about the excursion and any other information you want.
Buses or minibuses depart at the scheduled time and location. To ensure smooth operation, we cannot take requests for late departures. You might find similar bus stops throughout the city or in the same area. Because boarding and arrival locations can change through the year, please double-check your booking beforehand for the correct locations and time. Please note that we show all boarding/arriving locations available on the website. So please use this as reference only.
• About hotel guests: According the driving schedule at Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations. If agreed to Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service from the hotel, then a boarding location will be parking outside the hotel or in front of the hotel at the agreed time specified in the voucher.
• About other guests: If you come on your own, with your own car or bus, you ‘ll be at the boarding point at least 10 minutes before departure. Please, check our website or travel agency beforehand for the correct locations and time.
• If you can’t find transportation to get to us, we will be happy to organize transportation (dependent on availability).
• Please confirm your booking in accordance with terms and conditions online or contact the travel agency. Confirm booking immediately upon booking if it’s less than 7 days before the planned departure for this excursion.
Bookings that are made online can be confirmed using My Account. The information available includes, you’ll be able to track the confirmation, track your payment status and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour. Note: Bookings made by phone cannot be checked from My Account.
• Also, show either a paper or an electronic voucher to your tour guide at the start of the excursion.
• All changes are subject to availability and a price increase or equivalent administrative charge imposed on the holder of the credit card used during the booking process.
• For any type of change, please contact our Customer Center directly.
• The addresses or location on the voucher are the places where you will be picked up and left. Montenegro Adventure also reserves the right not to offer the excursion if the ordered service differs too much from the service booked at the first opportunity. Changes made less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time are not allowed unless the transfer provider or destination requires otherwise.
The passenger is entitled to cancel the excursion and is required to inform the Montenegro Adventure. Cancellation can be made on our website or by e-mail: [email protected] The date of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Montenegro Adventure, expressed as a percentage of the total price, if it’s not otherwise stated, as follows:
• no cancellation fee if canceled at least 7 days before the scheduled departure
• 50% if canceled 6 – 3 days before the scheduled departure
• 100% if canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled departure
Montenegro Adventure will refund you the amount you have paid, less the cancellation fees incurred with respect to the service provider.
• If you do not arrive at the scheduled time of arrival without having notified Montenegro Adventure in advance, it will be considered a cancellation. Montenegro Adventure pays no compensation for non-arrival under the above conditions and without express authority from Montenegro Adventure. • Montenegro Adventure informs you of the cancellation costs that amount to 100% of the booking price.
• It’s possible to organize as a private excursion of 238 €, 1 – 7 people (34 € per person).
• The excursion is possible to arrange from other cities in Montenegro for individuals and groups. (Contact us for details and prices).
• The excursion can be organized in conjunction with another activity or tour, as a full-day (with/without accommodation) or longer. See our offers and contact us to meet your needs or according to your wishes.
• Montenegro Adventure keeps right to change price if service providers change prices.
• Participants on the excursion are individuals or small groups of mixed nationalities.
• Children with parents or guardians, must be 2-12 years. Children under 2 go free on this tour.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission, unless you travel in the company of an adult (18 years of age or older).
• Season: All year, but usually from May to October
• Distance: About 23.0 km – 30 minutes drive
• Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes.
• Code: FDE – BDKO – 007 – MA
• Currency: Euro (€)
• Gratuity (Tip, Bakhshish): Your Montenegro Adventure crew never expect tip themselves and will not request for any. However, if you are pleased with our staff who have served you, and you still want to give tip, our staff will appreciate it and be grateful for your gesture.
• Clothes: Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the excursion. Hat or cap, sunscreen and appropriate sun protection clothing is required during warmer months. A small umbrella or raincoat for rain will be useful in case of light rain. The weather in the mountains of Montenegro can be very unpredictable (warmer clothing for months other than summer). Please prepare for various weather conditions.